- General provisions
These regulations, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”, determine the rules for using the online store located at the URL https://plispliz.com/, hereinafter referred to as the “Store”.
The store is run by a sole proprietorship Adrian Zwierzyński with headquarters: Al. Jerozolimskie 85/21, 02-001 Warszawa entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, having VAT number 5492163028, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
Shop address and contact details: internet address – www.plispliz.pl e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org, mailing address – Al. Niepodległości 154/23, 02-554 Warsaw
Each person should read the Regulations before using the Store.
Making purchases in the Store requires the Customer to have an active and functional e-mail account.
Terms used in the Regulations mean, respectively:
Shop – an online store operating at www.plispliz.pl, selling products at a distance.
Customer – each entity purchasing in the Online Store in accordance with the content of the Regulations, including the Consumer and Entrepreneur.
User – any entity using the Internet, which will enter the Store’s website.
Customer account – a field containing data on transactions carried out
and an instrument used to execute orders placed by the Customer.
Newsletter – a service provided by the Online Shop to the User who agreed to send them a Newsletter, consisting in sending to such Users all information about the operation of the Online Store, after voluntarily providing by the User e-mail address, name and surname.
Consumer – a person who performs legal transactions with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
Entrepreneur – a person, a legal person or an entity without legal personality that performs a legal act on its own behalf as part of a business activity or professional.
Business days – days of the week from Monday to Friday, except on statutory holidays
Regulations – this document specifying the terms and conditions of using the Online Store and purchasing products therein.
Registration – voluntary data provided by the Store’s Customer, consisting in completing the form available on the pages of this Store.
- Types and scope of the Store’s activities
Through the Store, a range of clothing and accessories is sold remotely via the Internet.
Offered items are new.
By completing the purchase form and ticking the box with the appropriate statement, the customer consents to the collection and processing of his personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 with changes) by the Administrator in order to comply with the provisions of these Regulations and services provided on its basis.
The Administrator of Personal Data is a sole proprietorship Adrian Zwierzyński with headquarters: Al. Jerozolimskie 85/21, 02-001 Warszawa entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, having VAT number 5492163028,
Only personal data provided by the customer on a voluntary basis is collected. The data are processed for the purpose necessary to implement the provisions of these Regulations, in particular in order to:
- conclusion of a sales contract for the ordered goods,
- delivery to the Customer of the goods for which the Customer placed the order,
- issuing a document confirming the transaction of selling the goods,
- posting transactions in the IT accounting system of the Store for the period required by law and storing personal data in the IT accounting system to ensure the history of commercial transactions made by the Store,
- storing customer’s personal data in the client database.
With additional consent provided by the Customer, the collected personal data may also be used for promotional and marketing purposes, in particular in order to present the shop’s commercial offer and other marketing information related to the Store.
If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it in the registration or ordering process (consent to receive commercial information by e-mail), it is only necessary to provide for this purpose an e-mail address to which commercial information from the Administrator will be sent. With the transmission of such information, the Customer may at any time opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter.
The data given when placing the order are also processed by the following entities in the given scope: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address indicated as delivery address are provided to shipping companies in the form of a label / consignment note which is also a delivery order. Depending on the selected type of shipment, the following are transferred:
- DHL courier
- DPD courier
The customer has the right to access their personal data at any time and the right to correct them and request their removal;
The Administrator informs that the Customer is not obliged to provide his personal data, however, refusing to provide them will prevent the correct performance of services provided in the Regulations and benefits resulting from the contract concluded between the Store and the Customer.
The collected data is subject to careful protection in accordance with applicable regulations. The administrator makes every effort to ensure that the stored data provide the right degree of security.
The store informs customers that the services offered via the Store are provided via the public Internet network. In relation to the above, the Shop draws the attention of customers that the use of the Store’s services may involve the risk of third parties’ interference in the transmission of data sent via the Internet between the Store and the Customer.
Information on the rules and methods of recording, securing and making available by the Store to the other party to the content of the concluded contract:
- The consolidation, security and access to the content of the concluded contract is made by sending an appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- The consolidation, security and access to the content of the Sales Agreement concluded shall be sent to the specified e-mail address of the concluded contract or by providing the Customer with the Specification of the Order and proof of purchase.
- The content of the concluded contract is additionally recorded and secured in the Service Provider’s IT system and made available at every Customer’s request.
- Technical requirements
In order to ensure proper and uninterrupted use of the Store, the final station station/device should meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- active internet connection,
- enabled acceptance of cookies and Java Scripts
- Internet browser version at least Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 43, FireFox 38, Opera 29, Safari 8, iOS Safari 8.3, Android Browser 4.4, Chrome for Android 42,
- active e-mail address
The store is not obliged to provide the above devices and / or software.
The installation of the software referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 is subject to a separate license agreement between the Customer and the licensor.
The store’s website is adapted to the screen resolution of 1280
- Rules of making purchases
Before making a confirmation of purchase, the store presents the following information to the Customer:
- detailed description of a given product and its features;
- the total price of ordered products including taxes, as well as the payment for transport, delivery or postal services and summarizing the total amount of the order with the selected delivery option
- method and date of payment
- manner and date of fulfillment of the benefit by the entrepreneur.
The purchase of the Product does not require registration in the Store
Placing an order is done by clicking the “Buy and pay” button, next to the description of a given product, or in the summary of the list / shopping basket, in which the Customer provides the following data:
- First and last name or company name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- VAT number
- Address details for shipment
The customer places the order after reading the information specified in the content of the Store Regulations and information indicated in paragraph 2, which will be displayed in electronic form in the final stage of filling in the electronic form preceding the expression of the will to be bound by the contract by clicking the “Buy and pay” button. After reading the collected information specified for a given customer order, the customer expresses the will to contract by clicking the “Buy and pay” button
All prices quoted on the Store’s websites are in Euro and include VAT. The price displayed in the basket summary before placing the order includes shipping costs in accordance with the option selected by the customer.
The store commits to delivering items free of defects.
The order is deemed accepted for execution after the Store confirms the order placed by the Customer.
Confirmation of order acceptance is sent automatically after placing the order by the Customer;
The store may suspend the acceptance of the order in the event of doubts as to the veracity or reliability of the data provided by the customer in the registration form. In this case, the Store will immediately contact the Customer to clarify these doubts.
In the event of unavailability of some of the products covered by the order, the customer is immediately informed. The customer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
The Customer and the Shop are bound by the price of the Product valid at the time of placing an order.
The following payment methods are accepted in the store:
- a) PayPal electronic payment system (card payments)
- b) PayU electronic payment system (quick transfers, card payments)
The deadline for making the payment is two days from the receipt of confirmation of the order to be carried out by the store.
The contract is considered as concluded at the moment of confirmation of the order in the case of payment on delivery or upon payment by the Customer
The ordered product is shipped within 7 business days from posting the amount due for the product in the case of selecting a payment in advance,
Shipments are sent via courier DPD or DHL courier company. Shipping costs are specified in the FAQ tab. The cost of international shipments is determined individually with the client – depending on the destination place of delivery.
In the case of ordering several pieces of goods, the goods are generally packed in one parcel unless in the Remarks of the order the customer indicates a different method of packaging.
The customer will be notified about sending the goods by email. When choosing a courier parcel, the customer will receive a parcel number by e-mail.
The maximum delivery time according to the Consumer Rights Act lasts up to 30 days. In the event of exceeding the deadline specified in the previous sentence, the Consumer has the right to appoint additional time to the seller. If the goods are still not released, the Customer may withdraw from the contract.
If the goods are to be sent by the Shop to the Customer who is a consumer, the risk of accidental loss or damage to the item (good) passes to the customer when it is delivered to the customer. For the issue of a good (commodity), it is considered that the Store is entrusted with the carrier, if the Store had no influence on the choice of the carrier by the buyer.
At the customer’s request, a VAT invoice is issued. The customer is obliged to provide full data necessary for the proper issuance of a VAT invoice:
- Name and surname / company,
- Address of residence / registered office,
- NIP (in the case of companies), PESEL number (natural persons),
- Order number,
- Address for correspondence
Anyone who registers and / or makes an order, the Customer agrees to receive information related to the course of the transaction, notifications of changes to these Regulations to the email address provided by him.
Other information regarding the operation of the Website, as well as containing commercial information about new products or services of the Website, about promotions of the Website and promoting the products of the Administrator’s partners will be sent only to those Customers who have consented to it.
Within the scope of the complaint, the Client being a Consumer may exercise the rights granted by the provisions of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights ( Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, dated June 24, 2014).
The store is liable to the Customer under the warranty if the item sold (good) has a physical or legal defect. A physical defect is the incompatibility of the item sold (good) with the contract. In particular, the item sold (good) is inconsistent with the contract if:
- does not have properties that this kind of thing should have because of the purpose in the contract marked or resulting from the circumstances or destination;
- does not have properties that the Store has provided for the Customer, including a sample;
- it is not suitable for the purpose of which the Customer informed the Store at the conclusion of the contract, and the Store did not raise any objections as to its intended use;
- has been delivered to the Customer incomplete.
Complaints regarding ordered goods can be submitted by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by registered mail to the address ul. Al. Niepodległości 154/23 02-554 Warsaw, Poland.
When making a complaint, please provide the following data: name and surname of the Customer, address, data allowing identification of the sale (eg login, order number, date of transaction), subject and reason for the complaint, contact details.
Determining the manner of fulfilling the obligations of the Shop in the scope of reported complaints regarding physical or legal defects, the customer who is a consumer has the right to submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the store immediately and without undue inconvenience to the customer will replace the defective item free from defects or defect will be removed. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the seller (Store) or the Store did not satisfy the obligation to exchange things for free from defects or remove the defect.
If the Customer is a Consumer, instead of the defect proposed by the Store, request replacement of the item for free from defects or instead of replacing things, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing things to comply with the contract in a manner chosen by the customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the way proposed by the store. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the item free of defects is taken into account, the type and significance of the defect found, and the inconvenience to which the customer would otherwise be satisfied.
The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price resulting from the contract, in which the value of the item with the defect remains to the value of the item without a defect.
The customer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
Complaints submitted by the Customer will be considered within 30 days of their submission. No statement on this date is considered as acknowledgment of claims made by the Customer.
The customer will be notified about the settlement of the complaint, the same way as the complaint was sent, unless the customer reserves a different form of contact. The settlement of the complaint will be additionally sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
In the event of a positive settlement of the complaint, the Store sends to the Customer Goods free of defects or with a defect removed within a reasonable time. If repair or replacement of a given product is not possible for the reasons specified in paragraph 5 and 6, Store in accordance with the alternative request submitted by the Customer – it will lower the price or return the equivalent of the product price, plus shipping costs.
The right to the warranty is excluded to Customers who purchase as an Entrepreneur.
- Withdrawal from the contract
In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in writing without giving a reason within fourteen days from the date of delivery, ie from the moment in which the customer came into possession of the item, or in which a third party other than the carrier indicated by the customer came into possession of the item. To comply with the fourteen-day deadline referred to in paragraph 1, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal before its expiry. The store allows the submission of a statement of withdrawal from the contract by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the statement electronically, the Store will immediately send the customer who is a consumer, on a durable medium, a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
According to art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights, the right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely, in accordance with the Act, does not apply to the consumer in cases of:
- if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service for the express consent of the consumer who has been informed before the performance of the service that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the benefit;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the entrepreneur does not have control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- in which the object of the benefit are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those required by the consumer, or supplies goods other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is granted to the consumer in respect of additional services or items;
- in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
- concluded through a public auction;
- for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
- for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing him by the trader about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the goods to the following address: Adrian Zwierzyński Plispliz ul. Szpitalna 8A lok 5 Warszawa 00-031, Poland or give it to the person authorized by the Store to collect it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which the contract id has departed, unless the store suggested that he will pick up the item himself. The returned product should be packed in a way that prevents its damage in transit.
If the Customer uses the right referred to in paragraph 1, the direct cost of returning the goods shall be covered by the Customer.
In the event of withdrawal from this agreement, the Customer is returned all payments received from him immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Store was informed about the Customer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement with the Store.
The reimbursement of the payment is made by the Shop using the same method of payment as that used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for him.
The store may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the returned Goods (items) or until delivery of evidence of sending back the goods in connection with the withdrawal depending on which event occurs first.
The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way other than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Final provisions and description of the possibility of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures
The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is also a consumer entitled to him by virtue of mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority is given to these provisions.
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, including in particular the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827 of 24 June 2014) and the Act of 23 April 1964 r. – Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended).
Information on the possibility of the Client using the extrajudicial method of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
The customer who is a consumer has, among others the following possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- Permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection – the opportunity to request a settlement of the dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement;
- voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection the opportunity to request the initiation of mediation proceedings in an amicable settlement until the dispute between the customer and the shop ends;
- district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Polish Consumers’ Association). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation under the free consumer helpline number 800 007 707 and by the Polish Consumer Association at email email@example.com
- the Online Disputes Resolution (ODR) platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
This Cookies Policy applies to the plispliz.com website administered by a sole proprietorship Adrian Zwierzyński with the registered office: Al. Jerozolimskie 85 lokal 21, 02-001 Warszawa entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw, having VAT number 5492163028.
When the User visits plispliz.com, the service system sends to the User’s computer at least one Cookie file in order to uniquely identify the browser.
The website server automatically registers information sent by the User’s browser while displaying the websites. Server logs can contain information such as network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of sending the request. This information allows us to improve the quality of our services by identifying and storing User preferences and tracking trends, such as the ways in which our site is searched.
remember logging in;
remember the contents of the User’s basket;
remember the preferences of displaying the Website;
creating statistics and viewers reports of the Website functioning.
The user may prohibit the receipt of cookies, which will remain anonymous, but not allowing the registration of cookies, plispliz.com will not be able to identify the user or his preferences.
In order to configure the options of your device in terms of agreeing to save cookies and determine the scope of saved cookies, the User can change the settings of the web browser used.
The plispliz.com service informs that if the User does not change the cookie settings, they will be included in the User’s end device. In this case, the Website may store information on the User’s end device and access this information.
Information on cookie files management in individual browsers can be found on pages dedicated to particular browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
The plispliz.com website uses the following types of cookies:
- a) cookies that store session ID (necessary to store login information, complete the form);
- b) count – cookies responsible for registering the number of visits to the site;
- c) Google Analytics Cookie;
- d) cookies regarding browser window settings;
- e) cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests